SCC production director
Steamboat Christian Center is a church nestled in the beautiful Rocky Mountains in a ski town bustling with tourism and young families. Our vision is pretty simple – to Love God and love people!
The Production Director will oversee the production of the weekend services at Steamboat Christian Center while building and developing a team of production and broadcast volunteers and contractors. The Production Director will also lead the vision of loving God and loving people by telling the story of life change through original video content creation. The PD will be responsible for capturing stories and creating all video content for the SCC audience, ranging from weekend highlights to social media stories. The PD will also be responsible for the information technologies at SCC.
Is this you?
You are a leader. You know what it takes to lead people and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts to see people come to know Jesus. You recognize that media isn’t just something the world uses. You recognize that it may be the most valuable tool for the church of Jesus to use to bring people to Him. Does the idea of using your filmmaking chops to reach the world give you goosebumps? Do you love hearing stories of how God has changed people’s lives? If so, then this might be for you.
- Highly talented and smart, with a humble heart energized by collaboration
- Excited about learning and ready to grow as a leader
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, great communication skills, and a positive attitude
- Extremely confident in filmmaking, lighting, sound, media, streaming and content creation
- Ready to do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ!
- Be in a developmental role under the leadership of the Associate Pastor
- Contribute to planning, organizing, and leading the production team for multiple worship services on weekends
- Plan, shoot, edit and deliver videos for the SCC audience
- Research leads and conduct interviews to develop potential stories
- Work with the Associate Pastor and staff to develop concepts and scripts
- Create promos, or other creative projects as needed
- Connect people to the mission of Steamboat Christian Center
The perfect fit:
- Is fluent in ProPresenter, Ableton, Multitracks, Resi, Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Enjoys all genres of music, loves telling stories, and is excited to use non-churchy venues to reach people
- Loves to have fun, enjoys the outdoors (and snow!), is a self-starter, and is a continual learner!
Bonus stuff about you:
- You already own a copy of “The Road Back to You”
- You love to challenge religious mindsets and ways of doing things
- You believe all music is only good if it’s played a little too loud
- Your spirit animal is Andy Stanley, John Crist, or Chris Brown.
Please do not contact the church or any staff members regarding this position.
Send your resume, portfolio and references to email@example.com